What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A niche finder software
- SUPER simple, yet powerful. Green means low competition, Yellow means moderate competition & Red means stay away
- Enter a keyword. Press Â“startÂ” and Niche Finder uncovers profitable mobile niches in seconds
- See exactly how many reviews you need in order to rank in the top 10 in the app stores
- Quickly see estimated monthly MOBILE search counts for each keyword
- View the top 10 apps for any keyword phrase
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Niche Finder Mobile scores 70.23/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://nichefindermobile.bradcallen.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nichefindermobile.bradcallen.com you’ll also be taken through to nichefindermobile.bradcallen.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)